GLASS ETCHING SANDBLASTING EQUIPMENT : RECYCLED PLASTIC PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT : RC CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT.
Glass Etching Sandblasting Equipment
- Etching refers to the technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. Traditionally this was done after the glass was blown or cast.
- (glass etch) any of several compounds that permit the frosting of glass by acid based screen printing directly on the ware.
- A process in which a piece of glass is covered with a template that has a design cut out of it. The glass is then sandblasted while the portion of the item not covered by the template is protected. The template image is thus etched into the glass.
- Abrasive blasting is the operation of forcibly propelling a stream of abrasive material against a surface under high pressure to smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, shape a surface, or remove surface contaminants.
- Roughen or clean (a surface) with a jet of sand driven by compressed air or steam
- (sandblast) grind with a sandblast; "sandblast the facade of the building"
- Sandblasting is an Italian one man band project formed in 1997 by Luca Torasso. The name of the project has not been casually chosen : there is a link between the sandblasting treatment carried out on metal surface covered by rust and the audio project.
- Mental resources
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
Armour Products Sand Etch Kit
Create monograms, spiritual expressions, gifts for special occasions and many other permanently etched designs on glass, mirrors,ceramics, tile and metal with this easy-to-use sand etch kit. The kit contains a can of non-flammable and non-ozone depleting aerosol propellant, a jar of sand etch abrasive that is reusable, a sand etch sandblaster nozzle, an instructional booklet and a reusable stencil. Personalize and decorate non-porous surfaces the easy way, just like a professional, without the need for expensive training or equipment. This kit is manufactured by Armour Products, a U.S. company that has been producing etching kits and supplies for over 25 years. The kit is suitable for ages 18 and up. For hundreds more craft, art and hobby products, including other etching kits and materials, be sure to visit our National Artcraft Storefront. We have the creative component you need.
The Front of the R4-P17 Glass
This glass combines ancient Japanese craftsmanship with the Star Wars universe. Produced by Kotobukiya it is one of the most unique Star Wars exclusives out there. The glass was made with a traditional Japanese glass etching technique, known as Kiriko. Kiriko has been in existence since 1824, when artisans first began experimenting with emery powder to produce glassware engraved with patterns. As Kiriko developed during the mid-19th century, the craft went through many revisions, such as utilizing new equipment introduced from the west, while still retaining the time-honored Japanese techniques utilized until this day. In 1985, Kiriko was designated a Traditional Craft Industry by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Stipulations to qualify as a Traditional Craft Industry are as follows: the main process of manufacturing must require expert manual skills, the history of the techniques used must date back at least a century, and the craft must use traditional materials. Kotobukiya has taken the Kiriko technique and blasted it to Tatooine, with this R4-P17 KIRIKO GLASS. It's a 10oz whisky style glass and is hand etched at different levels, taking the pattern of R4-P17's droid body and transforming it into a work of art. You can easily feel the deep engravings when holding the two-toned frosted texture glass in your hands. Due to the complex production involved in creating this glassware, only a small quantity were ever made.
This design was developed for a custom order, but I figured it might be popular with other people as well.
This was a fun excuse to pull out some of our disused musical equipment. :)
These glasses are sandblasted by my husband and myself in our little studio! The stencils are handmade, created from my original artwork, and applied by hand. The etched designs are permanent, and the glasses are sturdy and dishwasher-safe.
5.75" tall, 16 oz
meridian stereo equipment
shop from sports equipment
football equipment suppliers
home studio equipment guide
paratech rescue equipment
equipment rental oregon
catering equipment hire cheshire
ski equipment guide
field test hunting equipment
lifesize video conferencing equipment